Does this work on all hair types?
Yes, of course. However, it works best on hair that is already short, as it's used as a shaver. If you have long hair, make sure to cut it short before using the FlexRazr.
Can I use this in the shower?
Yes, of course! It's IPX7 waterproof, which means it can be submerged in up to 1 meter underwater for up to 30 minutes.
Does it have a light that lets me know when battery is low?
Yes, when battery is low, a light will turn on indicating it needs to be charged. Once plugged in, another light will also turn on indicating it is charging.
Is the battery replaceable?
The battery is not replaceable, but you can recharge it using the USB charging cord.
How long can you use it for in one charge?
About 45 minutes
How long does it take to fully charge it?
About 5 hours.
How often should you replace the blade heads?
With proper care, it should last about 3-6 months.
Where can I buy FlexRazr replacement blade heads?
You can purchase them on our site here.
How do I clean my FlexRazr?
- Turn off the power and make sure it's unplugged from the charger.
- Rinse the blades under running water for 2 minutes.
- Then, open all 4 corners of the blade heads (note: the middle head does not detach), and rinse under running water.
- Close the blades and shake off the excess water. Do not wipe blades with towel or tissue, as it will cause damage to the blades.
- Allow the razor blades to air dry.